The nacelle can be a hazardous working environment – working at height and against the wind. External access is required on the wind turbine for inspection and maintenance tasks, exposing workers to the risk of falling and wind turbine safety is essential.
Once outside the Nacelle, exposed conditions increase risk and it is essential to be able to attach to a secure anchorage and move about efficiently and confidently. In the event of a slip or fall, the worker will almost certainly need to be rescued, so additional anchorage points need to be available to provide the flexibility and security to carry out such an operation.
Key Features & Benefits
- Rigorously tested product backed up with bespoke system design capabilities, ensuring your wind turbine safety system will work to protect your employees when required
- Meets current international product standards, tested in accordance with EN795 and CE Marked to the PPE Directive
- Also meets abseil and wind turbine manufacturing standards requirements
- All supporting documentation available, including user instruction manual in various languages
- 6000 Series Aluminium Alloy components ensure quality wind turbine safety system that will withstand harsh environments and uncompromising levels of safety when needed
- Anodising provides greater longevity, adding value to your investment and saving future maintenance and replacement costs
- The main rail floats in its fixings to mitigate the effects of thermal expansion and contraction
- System offers workers continuous hands free movement and navigates corners and building contours, thereby providing maximum design and integration flexibility
- 3m spans (subject to site conditions and application) provide system rigidity and strength, making the system particularly well suited to low fall clearance situations and for multiple users
- Continuous/enclosed systems available. Ideal for water treatment tanks and abseil access
- Very discrete and aesthetically pleasing design has minimal impact on your project, building or structure. Can be powder coated.
- Product design and fixing centres reduce structural loading and increase products ability to adapt to the building or structures tolerances, especially in weaker structures
- A range of fixing brackets ensure design flexibility and offer concealed fixing solutions where aesthetics is of great importance